Search This Blog

Loading...

Leaving For A Gift Of Happiness Adventure In Costa Rica


I'm leaving for Costa Rica very early tomorrow morning.  I had to push my Gift of Happiness eco adventure trip back in February due to an insane work schedule but now the time has come.  It's hard to believe I'll be completely disconnected from the internet and cell service for a whole week.  I'm really looking forward to it!  Because the small domestic flights we'll be taking while there only allow for a maximum weight of 27 pounds per suitcase I've had to scale way back on packing.  I'm usually pushing the 50 pound limit.  It has made me really think about what to take and what not to take.  I've packed some favorites and some brand new products I've never tried before to put them to the test in different elements.  I'll be sure to report back with photos and findings.

Here are some of the things in my suitcase:

Sunscreen: Burn Out, Vivesana and Keys Solar Rx.

Bug Repellent: Brittanie's Thyme & Skincando Combat-Ready Bug Repellent

Bug bite/sunburn soother: Keys RediCare

Face Wash: NuboNau All Natural Body Bar

Face Serum: Lina Hanson Global Face Serum

Razor burn/facial moisturizer: Mom & Doc Apothecary 100% Organic Balm



Body Wash: Dr. Bronner's

Energy: Amazing Grass Certified Organic Wheatgrass Packets & Guayaki Yerba Mate Tea

Snacks: Sprouted Almonds, Rhythm Superfoods Kale Chips, Naked Coconut Water 

Digestive: Dr. Schulze's Digestive & Bowel "SHOT" (in the event of food poisoning or digestive upset)

Flip flops: Ocean Minded & Orthaheel

Tank tops: SPUN & SUST



Enjoy a wonderful week!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails