Search This Blog

Loading...

Fresh Finds :: Cool Products Discovered At Green Festival In Chicago This Past Weekend






This past weekend I attended the Green Festival in Chicago on Navy Pier and stumbled upon some brands that I want to share with you:

Cool fair-trade jewelry and clothes spotted at the Greenola booth...





Saw a demonstration of the Hydros Side fill filtering (BPA free) water bottle.  (Note: for city water only)...



Got some Dr. Bronner's soap and shaving cream sample packs for my upcoming trip and a coupon for their certified organic and fair trade coconut oil too (did you know they sold coconut oil?!)...

Picked up a brochure and sample of  certified organic dried fruits and veggies from nuturme so that I'd remember to tell my sister who is expecting another baby in the Fall.  Good idea if you're in a hurry and don't have time to make baby food in advance...



Bought a lemongrass candle from Francis Ellis Candles (a local Chicago company) that is made from 100% essential oils and natural waxes. They do carry candles with fragrance oils but have a line only made from essential oils as well.  I followed my nose to their booth where a lemongrass candle was burning and it smelled amazing...



Purchased a bag of 100% biodegradable wipes from EZ Wyp after watching their demo. The only ingredient is the cloth wipes so you have control over what goes in the solution. When they suggested I add my own essential oils like tea tree for a disinfectant I was sold...







I also enjoyed fresh coconut juice out of a real coconut cut open in front of me at the Peeled booth!  So good!  (FYI: the closest thing I've found to straight-from-the-coconut water is Harmless Harvest 100% Raw Coconut Water). Yum!

Have you tried any of these products??  



blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails