Search This Blog

Loading...

25% Off Natural Skincare By Elizabeth Dehn Through 12/17 (Guaranteed Christmas Delivery!)





You still have some people to check off your list.  They're difficult to shop for.  They have everything and they're fussy.  You want to impress but can't break the bank.  Maybe it's your mom, sister, daughter, girlfriend...  Tough right?  Nope.  Especially not when skincare By Elizabeth Dehn just went on sale.  Hello.  No brainer.

The beautiful thing about it is how it works and it's simplicity in both ingredients and packaging. Both are gorgeous.  The products are 25% off through this Saturday and guaranteed to arrive by Christmas (only if you order by Saturday, 12/17/11). 

I just ordered the serum for my Mom.  She oooo'd and ahhh'd over it when we were together in the Ozark mountains this summer and she loves facial oils so I know she'll love it.  (And she's old-school and doesn't use a computer so I'm not worried about spoiling the surprise by telling you). 

I reviewed this new line back in May, you can read about it here

Note: When I started writing this post, oh 20 minutes ago or so, the Shea Cream was available and I just checked back to confirm the price and it has already sold out.  So act quickly if you want the Face Spray or Serum... 







Psst: I'm not tipped, commissioned or perked in any way by sharing this with you.  I just like the products and love a good deal so I shared them with you.  Awww, how nice.   

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails