Search This Blog


Loving :: Blissoma Deep Moisture Oil Serum Review

Have you heard?!  It's all about the oil, people.  I really think everyone needs to use a facial oil or as some call it - serum.  Honestly, if you asked me what to buy because you had limited funds and you wanted to buy a really great something for your face, a great quality organic facial oil is what I would tell you.  This time of year especially, when I'm paying more attention to things like moisture loss there's really no better way to infuse a healthy dose of it into the epidermis than with oil.  Whaaaa? you say, you want me to put oil on my face?  Isn't that what all the commercials tell me not to do?  Pssh...yeah right!  Actually yes, that's what I want you to do and p.s commercials lie.  But not so fast.  Definitely don't use the kind that has mineral oil or synthetics.  I'm talking ultra pure, nourishing, natural oil from organic plants. 

Sponsor or no sponsor, I have a deep adoration for Blissoma Solutions skin care as evident here and here and here.  But you know, something was missing from the line and founder/formulator Julie Longyear somehow read my mind because I never mentioned it to her.  A deeply hydrating product for those of us with skin prone towards dryness was missing, but not anymore!  The first time I tried her brand new Restore serum, it just confirmed once again that Julie's formulations are deliberate and effective, and that her products really are solutions to issues.  What's more is that not only did this serum hydrate, it only healed redness and reduced breakouts.  Brilliant!

As the weather and leaves drop, so does the moisture from my skin and perhaps yours too.  If this is the case for you, I strongly encourage you to try out Blissoma's latest product, Restore.  Based on the size and what type of dryness you are experiencing, I'm guessing this will last about 1-2 months.  The aroma is unique and decidedly herbal.  The color of the oil I received is avocado green (different from the photo above, I'm sure color can vary from batch to batch).  Restore is for those with dry, aging or all skin types and soaks in quite nicely to damp skin.  I use this at night and wake up with wonderfully hydrated and healed skin.  And the ingredients?  They are comprised of some of the most skin-loving ingredients around - true healers.  Love, love, love it.  Bravo Blissoma!  You did it again. 

Ingredients: Oenothera biennis (evening primrose) Oil*, Vitis Vinifera (grapeseed) Oil*, Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) Oil*, Rubus ideaus (red raspberry) Seed Oil*, Rosa rubiginosa (rosehip) Oil*, Vaccinium macropacrpon (cranberry) Seed Oil*, Calophyllum tacamahaca (tamanu) Oil*, Cannabis sativa (hemp) Oil*, Punica granatum (pomegranate) Seed Oil*, Hippophae rhamnoides (sea buckthorn berry) CO2 Extract*, Calendula Officinalis CO2 Extract, Essential oils of Cedrus atlantica (atlas cedarwood), Cymbopogon martinii (palmarosa), Citrus aurantium (neroli), Helichrysum italicum (helichrysum)*, Rosemary Oleoresin Extract, Tocopherol (vitamin E), geraniol**, linalool**, limonene**, farnesol**   *from Certified Organic Agriculture **natural components of essential oils
Find: Blissoma Solutions NEW Restore Deep Moisture Oil Serum $29.99

Disclosure: Blissoma Solutions sent us the products mentioned above for the purpose of an honest and candid review. We don't write about everything that we're sent, only those we feel are worth writing about.  We're honest and we're fair. To read more about our review criteria, click here.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails