Search This Blog

Loading...

New Favorite :: CURATOR Eco Fashion + Big Sale In San Francisco Tomorrow!




100% Organic Cotton Chambray Gardner Dress $130
 Do you know how hard it is to find an eco fashion brand that suits your style and body type; is well made, and one that offers a lot more than organic cotton t-shirts?  Well, it's not easy folks, not easy at all.  At least not for me. Well, boy was I happy to discover CURATOR (formerly known as She-Bible), a relatively new-to-me eco fashion label.  Not every single piece is my personal style, but there are many things on my wish list like the Arden Thermal, Izzy Top, Pop Doyle Sweater and Striped Boatneck, amongst others.  We took several CURATOR items on our trip back east last month and I plan to wear this black Gardner dress to a cocktail party or two this Fall/Winter.  All of their pieces are designed, sewn and printed in San Francisco, many of them are made of organic cotton and the company was founded by two longtime friends.  CURATOR is the antithesis of fast fashion and it's evident in their well-made, comfortable pieces.


100% Organic Cotton Francie Blazer $145

If you're in SF this weekend, I'm jealous of you because a). I love that city and b). CURATOR is having a crazy sidewalk sale tomorrow (10/1/11) on past season items and samples for $10-$20!!  Woot!


Find: http://www.curatorsf.com/

Sale location: ISSO (in the Mission), 3608 19th St., San Francisco, CA (at Guerrero)

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails