Search This Blog


Curator Launches Fall 2011 Line + We're Loving Their Striped Organic Cotton Boatneck Top

I'm pretty much drooling all over Curator's Fall line.  Have you seen it? Actually, I have Curator's Petunia v-neck top in this same fabric, print and color (charcoal) and I absolutely love it! 

I'm digging this boatneck version too. I love the four colors it comes in. I might need one of each. I can tell you first hand that they are absolutely correct in their is so very buttery soft and entirely comfortable.

As a huge fan of all things striped, this is a must-have addition to my wardrobe. And how cute is the contrasting striped cuff?!

Methinks this top would go so great with these jeans.  Check out more of the line here, including their lovely Charlotte Trench Dress made of organic cotton slub that I've also got my eye on.


Images: Curator

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails