Search This Blog

Loading...

New Stuff From Fluf :: BIG ZIP Organic Cotton + Hemp Bags


I've been using my FLUF LOOP bag since I got it last Fall and love it.  It's the same pattern and color as the BIG ZIP above. Their new foldover clutch is calling my name.  Perhaps I should opt for the pink version so as not to be too matchy with my other bag, no?   I've also got my eye on their SLOUCHY.

These bags are made of organic cotton and hemp in Canada.  FLUF is the brainchild of two women, a former lawyer and former interior designer, who both dig modern design and sustainable textiles.  All of their original patterns are hand-painted or sketched before they are applied fabric. 

And with the kiddos headed back to school soon, why not check out their cool lunch bags too?

Findwww.fluf.ca

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails