Search This Blog

Loading...

Review :: EOS USDA Certified Organic Summer Fruit Lip Balm Smooth Sphere


Have you tried this?  I hadn't until this week, but turns out I think it's fun, effective and delicious.  There's no way you will use this and not feel like a happy kid who is rubbing a giant gumball on your lips.  It will make you smile.  And it's USDA Certified Organic.  And only $3.29.  I found mine at WalMart in the checkout lane right next to it's petroletum-filled counterparts.  The plastic egg-like orb is a fun shape just be sure to keep it away from your dog.  One of mine thought it was a new toy for him and tried to inconspicuously confiscate it.  I quickly retrieved, washed and put it out of canine reach.  Its a light balm that leaves a thin, smooth layer on lips.  It's not greasy at all and stays on my lips quite awhile.  And did I mention the shape is super fun?  Now I kinda want to try the EOS Lip Balm USDA Certified Organic Smooth Stick to see if I like it as much, though maybe not before I try the Honeysuckle Honeydew Smooth Sphere.  I highly doubt you'll be able to use the Smooth Sphere in a public place without hearing "what is that?"



Ingredients: Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Beeswax (Cire D'abeille)*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Natural Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract*, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract*, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract*, Linalool1. 1Component of Natural Flavor. *Organic. Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth. Patent Pending.

p.s. no idea what exactly makes up that "natural flavor" but I do know that synthetic flavors aren't permitted in USDA Certified Organic personal care products so I'm not fretting about it. 





Find: EOS Certified Organic Lip Balm in Summer Fruit $3.29




+ + + + +

Photo credit: Moi

Disclosure: I bought this product.  As always, this review reflects what I actually think about a product as opposed to what someone wants me to think about it.  Big difference. We're fans of truth around here. Want to know more about our product review criteria?  Cool, just click here.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails