Search This Blog


Happening Now :: 50% Off Sale At Stewart+Brown Plus 2 Cool Summer Sandals To Check Out

All full-priced styles at Stewart+Brown are 50% off right now when you use code FIFTYOFF.  My experience with S+B is that their clothes are very well made and long lasting.  The fit of my S+B tees are perfect when I have sized down and I love that they have a longer length.  Long torso girls appreciate that.  Some of their styles are too boxy for me and not everything fits into my personal taste like the pieces I call "pioneer chic", but I have my eye on several things right now including this easy breezy Nile Tank Dress in Blackberry. Good for casual summer days paired with flip flops. Maybe these Apolis Preserve vegetable-tanned leather sandals for the beach or these vegan bronze T-strap sandals from Neu Aura on sale for $39.99 to dress things up a bit.  S+B sizes seem to run big, so if you normally wear a medium opt for a small.  I also have a black Casablanca Twisted Tank in my shopping cart. 

What is your Stewart+Brown favorite?

Find: Stewart+Brown 50% Off Sale

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails