Search This Blog


Sale Alert :: Nico Nico Modern Organic Kids Apparel 50% Off Through 6/26 At 8pm CT

I love finding new-to-me organic clothing brands for kids that are cute and well made.  Not because I have kids {I don't}, but because I like discovering what needs to be on my radar so I can spoil my niece and nephew with them.  I just discovered Nico Nico Modern Organics For Kids on sale at GILT today and after reading mom reviews online, I was sold.  And I know my sister will appreciate the stripes - she loves stripes. My order is already on the way to my sister's sweet kids. GILT is first come first serve and the sale only lasts a few days so if you want something don't hesitate. 

Sale: Nico Nico Modern Organics For Kids on GILT today until 6/26 at 8pm CST.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails