Search This Blog


Review :: Soapwalla Recharge Citrus + Mint Hand + Body Wash

This Recharge body wash from Soapwalla was recommended to me from one of my readers after I wrote a post about great body washes that don't smell like rose or lavender.  I'm so glad they did!  My husband and I have been using this as my body wash for the last month and I took it with me on my recent two week business trip and sadly, now I'm all out.  I love the refreshing and uplifting aroma.  It has a clear gel consistency that foams up well and leaves no residue behind. This is made by the same brand who creates my favorite deodorant. And the woman behind the brand, Rachel Winard is just wonderful.  She is rigorous when it comes to sourcing high quality, organic ingredients, which of course I love.  This contains 81.98% organic content and is good for all skin types, including sensitive skin.  

Ingredients: pure distilled water, organic potassium cocoate (coconut derived surfectant), potassium oleate (olive oil derived surfectant), potassium citrate, organic vegetable glycerin, organic vitamin e (plant derived), cetyl alcohol (plant derived), Decyl Glucoside, kosher salt, sweet orange essential oil, peppermint essential oil.

Have you tried it??

FindSoapwalla Recharge Recharge Citrus + Mint Hand + Body Wash $20

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails