Search This Blog

Loading...

Fresh Find :: Golden Grocer Health Food Store in Central West End - St. Louis, Missouri


I've been working long days and nights in downtown St. Louis this past week and today finally had a half day free to check out a place other than the block around my hotel.  After following a recommendation from a local I ended up in "Central West End", a cool neighborhood that I could see myself living in if I lived here.  There are cool shops, good restaurants, beautiful historic homes and people all over walking their dogs, just enjoying a gorgeous summer day. 


One of the first places I spotted was Golden Grocer and cruised inside for some snacks to sustain me for the rest of my trip.  The fabulous historic storefront mixed with bright colors in the window drew me in and I discovered my all-time favorite crackers, Mary's Gone Crackers, Zico coconut water and Raw Revolution Organic SuperFood Bar.  Apparently this health food store opened it's doors around the time I was born.  Very cool find in a great neighborhood!!  It would be perfect if they had a smoothie + juice bar (hint, hint GG). 



Find Golden Grocer at-


335 N Euclid Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63108-1209
(314) 367-0405
www.goldengrocer.com

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails