Search This Blog


The Market At Santa Monica Place Opens Today - Offers Artisanal, Organic, Eco Food, Beauty + More

A marketplace filled with sustainable, eco-aware, artisanal, gourmet organic goods from ice cream sandwiches to coffee and a cosmetic counter filled with holistic + organic skincare?! Yes please!! Oh how I wish I still lived in SoCal right about now.  If you're in the area be sure to make your way to the brand new SMP 'The Market' that just opened in Santa Monica today and let me know what you think.  I'll *try* not to be jealous. 

Hey, what's Benedetta you ask?  Well, they're an off-the-mainstream-radar organic, holistic beauty brand that I reviewed a few years ago but they've been around since I graduated high school.  Have you tried their natural deodorant?  I hear its bananas. 

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails