Search This Blog


Brand New Beauty From Intelligent Nutrients :: Plant Stem Cell Science Renewal Complex And USDA Certified Organic Lip Glosses

Remember my chit chat with Horst Rechelbacher back in January when he told me he was in the process of creating these two brand new products??  Well, their launch is right around the corner!!  I can't wait to try both - I don't know that I've ever seen a USDA Certified Organic lip gloss before, but I know Horst was working on the colors coming from fruit pigments instead of minerals (since minerals aren't USDA certified organic).  I'm also entirely fascinated by this new Plant Stem Cell Science technology...

You can read my two hour interview with Horst here and learn what he had to say about these two new products. 

Also, stay up-to-date with the happenings at Intelligent Nutrients before they hit their website over on the Intelligent Nutrients Facebook page

What do you think - are you looking forward to trying these products?!?

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails