Search This Blog

Loading...

Review :: Pure Bar - USDA Certified Organic, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Delicious + Healthy Snack


Three days ago I returned home from a business trip to Northern California where I spent long days working with one of my clients.  On my way back home I had a one hour layover in Vegas so I cruised into a magazine/snack stand as I often do to check out what I might be missing in the glossies and what snacks I might need for my next plane ride.  I was glad to see a small rack filled with organic and natural snacks and decided that the The Pure Bar looked great so I bought one to try.   




I picked the Apple Cinnamon bar.  It was delicious - sweet, chewy and satisfying which helped me stay far away from the processed sugar snacks!


APPLE CINNAMON PURE BAR INGREDIENTS: Organic Dates, organic apples, organic agave nectar, organic walnuts, organic cashews, organic almonds, organic rice protein concentrate, organic cinnamon. That’s all!

Pure Bar Founder, Veronica Bosgraaf


Come to find out Veronica is featured in this month's O Magazine. She's a stay-at-home mom who began making these tasty bars for her vegetarian daughter which turned into a business idea.  Check out the article here and look on store shelves for them at these retailers

Find: www.thepurebar.com

Follow: Pure Bar on Twitter

Like: Pure Bar on Facebook

+ + + + +

Image credit: Cooking Light

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails