Search This Blog


Loving :: Trillium Organics USDA Certified Organic Body Polish, Oil And Butter Plus New Packaging This Month!

Of all the body polishes or shall I say scrubs, that I've tried, Trillium Organics Body Polish is the reigning champion in my book.  For four months out of the year, during winter, my skin can get awfully dry and itchy if I don't pay attention and take preventative measures.  Not only does this Body Polish come in several wonderfully fragrant scents like Lavender Geranium (best seller & one of my faves), Clementive Clove (my favorite for winter), Fresh Lime (mojitos anyone?!) and Cedar Sage (manly, woodsy) - but it also comes in Unscented for sensitive types.  This product will not only provide intense moisturizer but will also exfoliate skin, wipe out bacne and smoothe your rough spots. 

It does take some getting used to if you're not familiar with body polish/scrub as it is both oily and salty and will make your bathrub slick, but that's exactly what it does to your skin which will feel amazing once you step out of the tub or shower, because you probably won't need a drop of body oil or lotion.  If you do need extra hydration after that though, definitely throw one of their Body Oils and Butters in your shopping cart - because they are also fabulous. A 16 ounce Body Polish tub will probably last you a few months because you'll only use it 2-3 a week.  This fabulous multi-use product is also great for shaving with (legs only, not armpits as the salt can sting a little, but for some reason doesn't sting my legs). 

If you suffer from skin issues like eczema, dry or acenic skin on your body, you've GOT to try this product!!  Trillium Organics is a brand staunchly dedicated to true organics.  All the products are USDA Certified Organic and in a couple weeks they'll be relaunching with brand new packaging which will proudly display the USDA Certified Organic seal on the front of all their bottles and jars.  I'm also a real big fan of their Body Soap, Body Butter and Body Oil.  Until then you can score 25% off on their current packaging, which I highly recommend! 

I would seriously recommend you consider gifting some of your favorite women with these products for Valentines Day! 

New Trillium Organics Packaging launching this month


Sale: Use code Val25 to get 25% off all regular priced products at Trillium Organics through February 14, 2011.

Image credit: 1 (Trillium Organics), 2, 3 (Moi)

Disclosure: I bought these products because I think they're great.   

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails