Search This Blog

Loading...

Review :: NourishTea Certified Organic, Fair Trade Loose Teas Are Nutritious And Delicious!!


Gotta love Twitter.  That's how I discovered NourishTea.  I don't remember who found who but I do remember I was drawn in by NourishTea's modern and colorful packaging and then of course, their fair trade and organic certs.  The founder of this cool Canadian, soon-to-be in NYC, company, Chris Draper decided to start drinking tea daily on a quest to become more healthy and soon after began traveling the globe in search of the best tea leaves in the world.  They sent several of their loose leaf teas and unbleached tea bags and I've been sipping with pinky finger extended for over a week and here's what I know: 

Minty Igloo: Mmmmm...this pepperminty variety is great after meals to help with digestion or to settle an unsettled stomach.  This stuff is entirely refreshing and potent (you can control the strength since it's loose leaf and you fill your own tea bag), but in a good way.  I had an awful stomach ache mixed with nausea this past weekend and made a strong cup of this tea and both disappeared in about 10 minutes!  This is definitely my favorite of the bunch!



Cresting Cranes of Legend: I gotta tell ya - no matter the brand, white tea really isn't my cup of tea and that's okay - we all have our preferences.  I guess I like my tea strong, because white tea always tastes like water with a little tea added to it, to me.  My husband on the other hand likes it and tells me "not everyone likes strong tea with a lot of flavor like you do."  This is indeed very smooth tea so if you like mellow this is for you.  Very, very mellow.   

Warming Chamomile: I like to have a spot of this tea before bed to help me get nice and relaxed.  This tradition started early for me - my mom always had the cupboard stocked with a chamomile tea blend that we frequently sipped before bed, but that version had a bit of mint in it so I shake a little of the Minty Igloo leaves into the tea bag with the Warming Chamomile and it brings me right back to when I was little.  My lids get heavy and I'm ready to hit the pillow in no time.

Because the packaging is awesome and the flavors are potent and pure, these would make a great gift for you or someone you like plus they look great in the kitchen!!

Find: http://www.nourishtea.ca/


Follow: http://twitter.com/#%21/nourishtea






Disclosure: NourishTea sent us the product mentioned in this post for the the purpose of a honest and candid review. We don't write about everything that we're sent, only those we feel are worth writing about.  We're honest and we're fair.  To read more about our review criteria, click here

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails