Search This Blog


Review :: Bubble & Bee Coconut & Lime 100% USDA Certified Organic Body Butter Is A Dry Skin Must-Have!

"You put the lime in the coconut, then you feel better..."

I either burst out into song or start humming that line whenever I use this.  On this "winter wonderland" day (as I call them) when we have more than a foot of snow on the ground and expecting another eight inches by tomorrow, being transported to a tropical place is welcomed.  This Body Butter does just that for both me and my husband, who has now claimed this butta as his own.  As a guy who used to faithfully surf in Southern California six to seven days a week, saying he misses the ocean is an understatement.  Sometimes I forget just how much.  Sure, we have Lake Michigan that sort of resembles the ocean, but it's just not the same, and though some do it he's never surfed it.  He never knew wetsuits existed as thick as what he'd need to attempt it. 

Sometimes he's interested in the products we get in the mail, especially those for really dry skin. His feet get so dry and crack yearound, but especially in winter.  After I opened this 100% USDA Certified Organic body butter and scooped some out, I tossed him the 4 oz. jar of Bubble & Bee's Coconut & Lime Body Butter, because I knew he'd like it, but I didn't say a thing.  He scooped some out and rubbed into his parched hands.  Him: "it smells like surf wax!"  Me: "do you like it?"  Him: "Yeah, can I have it?"  Me: "Sure, but you've got to share so I can test it out."

The smell of this is addicting.  Sometimes I just twist off the lid and take a deep breath, to get a whiff.  It reminds him of surf wax, it reminds me of key lime pie.  The creamy texture of this product is heavenly.  It's a whipped shea butter so it's real easy to scoop out.

If you are also in a place where the snow is just dumping on you right now and you feel like you are living in a frozen tundra, you need this butta.  If you suffer from dry skin, you need this butta.  If you just wish you could escape and run away to a tropical island, you need this butter.  If you like the smell of surf wax or lime pie, you need this butta. 


Follow: Bubble & Bee Organic on Twitter @BubbleandBee

Like: Bubble & Bee Organic on Facebook

Disclosure: Bubble & Bee Organic sent us the product mentioned in this post for the the purpose of a honest and candid review. We don't write about everything that we're sent, only those we feel are worth writing about.  We're honest and we're fair.  To read more about our review criteria, click here

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails