Search This Blog

Loading...

Fresh Find :: Cri de Coeur Velvet Vegan Platform 'Glamour' Pumps For $98

The Granite color is definitely my favorite


How fabulous are these velvet pumps?!?  I'm a big fan of heels with a platform because a). they just look good and b). I can wear a heel that looks higher than it really is (these ones have a 5 inch heel, but the platform is 1 inch - so it feels like a 4 inch heel) and c). they're more comfortable since there's more padding in the footbed. I'm loving this vegan variety from eco-conscious brand, Cri De Coeur.  Sure, flip flops & flats have their place, but when I'm going out heels are definitely my preference.   Nothing makes legs look better than heels {except a lot of pilates}.  And I love the profile view of long jeans with high heels.  Or rock these with a dress for your upcoming holiday party & be prepared for compliments galore.


{image: stantonjames}


Buy: The Glamour Platform Pump for $98 here


Save: Cri de Coeur at up to 45% off at Designer Apparel

Find: Click here for local + online shops that carry Cri de Coeur

{via: stylebakery}

{first image: Cri de Coeur}

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails