You may recall I wrote about the now infamous RMS Beauty Living Luminizer last Spring (read here). My opinion of this must-have product hasn't changed. I still love it. It's a best-seller, winner of several "Best of Beauty" awards and a celebrity fave. It's not a surprise or coincidence why its so popular. It's perfect for any time of year, for any day or any occasion. Use just a bit or a lot to increase your glow factor. My own family & friends who I've recommended it to cannot rave enough about it either, and its still RMS' top-seller! It adds this fabulous non-glittery glow to skin that wakes it up and makes it look radiant.
If you haven't yet tried this amazing product - now is your chance to experience it for FREE with a giveaway from The Nature of Beauty.
"I love this product! It melts easily onto skin and provides instant illumination." ~Jessa Blades, Blades Natural Beauty
"RMS Living Luminizer highlighter on cheek bones and ridge of nose and inside corner of eyes to give the skin a bit of glow so the skin reflects light" ~Christy Coleman, Natural Beauty Expert/Celebrity Makeup Artist
"I can barely keep it in stock!" ~Terri Bly, The Nature of Beauty President
* PRIZE: One RMS Beauty Living Luminizer ($38 value).
* TO ENTER: Sign up for our emails if you haven't already, and leave a message on this post indicating you have signed up for Nature of Beauty's email newsletter, you're following them on Twitter, or you are their Facebook fan. Each method will get you a separate contest entry (yes, we will be verifying you actually did - so be honest). If you don't want to return to this post to check if you won, be sure to leave your email address in your comment.
* MUST ENTER BY: Wednesday, October 27, 2010 at 8pm PST.
* NUMBER OF WINNERS: One.
* PRIZE SHIPS: From www.natureofbeauty.com to U.S. and Canadian addresses only.
* ETC: One entry per person. Winners are selected using random.org. Winner will be contacted via email after contest has ended (if email address is left in comments) and the winner will also be announced on this post.