Search This Blog

Loading...

What I Want Today :: Cold+Sinus All-Natural Bath Cube From Jane Inc.

I can't remember the last time I had a cold.  A very, very long time. I started feeling body aches coming on this past weekend, but I tried to suppress them with all my typical tricks, to no avail.  I've been coughing, sneezing, experiencing body aches mixed with watery eyes.    Apparently I'm not alone. Many of you are experiencing the same thing right now.

This morning as I was getting my weekly dose of GOOP (Gwyneth Paltrow's e-newsletter), I spotted her recommendation of these all-natural bath bombs from Jane Inc. and got excited.  Apparently they can be found in many upscale hotels, like celebrity fave Shutters on the Beach in Santa Monica.  I really wish I could throw a  Cold+Sinus bomb in a hot bath right about now.  I've also got my eye on the Eucalyptus Shower Spray which would be nice to help clear up my sinuses and allow me to breathe through my nose again.  Their organic cotton eye pillows seem perfect for a time like this when I'm sensitive to light and my lids are heavy. 


Find :: Jane Inc. Natural Bath Cubes $8



Note: It appears as though some of their other products may contain fragrance or carrier oils, which are likely artificial.  Just be sure to check out the ingredients which are listed on each product page. 


Do you have any natural remedies that make you feel better when you're sick??

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails