Search This Blog

Loading...

Review :: New Non-Toxic Natural Cleaning Products For Healthy Homes From Eco-Me



This past Saturday morning I cruised into TJ Maxx in search of shoes for a wedding I was attending that same afternoon.  I had to change my outfit game plan a bit because it was raining cats and dogs and my current shoe selection would not have held up well at the outdoor ceremony and reception celebration.  So I had less than an hour to find something else, which I did.  Whew. And on the way to checkout, something else caught my eye - these cleaning kits from Eco-Me.  I'm familiar with the name and packaging, as being the company who sells DIY cleaning kits but I didn't know they now sell their own line of non-toxic cleaning products, that are already mixed and ready to use.  So, I couldn't resist buying the kit to find out how they performed for myself, especially since it was just $9.99.  

I rushed home to get ready for the wedding, but first things first.  Clean the toilet.  Scrub the sink.  The clock may be ticking but I've got my priorities (or rather, curiosities).  Squirt. Scrub. Swish. Flush. Done.  Toilet smells clean and fresh with a very light natural aroma and man is it sparkling!  Nice job with very little effort.  I give it an A+.  Now on to the sink.  Shake. Shake. Scrub. Scrub. Rinse.  Repeat. This one takes a little more elbow grease, but I know its because the base of this product is baking soda rather than whatever is in Comet, and I'm okay with that because at least I can breathe easily.  I give this one a B+.  After I finish scrubbing, I decided to squirt a little "Phil" on my faucet and wipe it down before rinsing.  Beautiful!  Another sparkling result.

If you don't have the time or desire to match your own cleaning products, check out these two new products:

Phil by Eco-Me, 32 oz Toilet Bowl Cleaner $7.50
Ingredients: Vegetable Glycerin Soap, Sodium Bicarbonate, Pure Plant Essential Oils.


Emily by Eco-Me, 16 oz Scrub Cleanser, $7.00
Ingredients: Baking Soda, Cream of Tartar, Plant Essential Oils. 



Or if you're near a TJ Maxx run over there and find out if they have any more of these discounted Cleaning Kits for $9.99 or you can buy the entire line of pre-mixed, non-toxic cleaning products for $44 here!!  Makes me want to head back there and try out the other kits I didn't pick up.

 


Have any of you tried these yet? What did you think?

or

Have you been looking for simple, effective and safe cleaning products? Will you give these ones a try? 




Photo credit:  Me and my camera phone.  Isn't it cute how Emily + Phil totally coordinated with the handbag my friend made me for my birthday?!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails