Search This Blog

Loading...

Loving Right Now :: Miessence Organic Tahitian Breeze Roll-On Deodorant Really + Truly Works!!!


Finding a natural deodorant that actually works is no easy task and I know it to be true, not only because I'm asked that question over and over, but because I have tried many and most do. not. work.  They either don't work at all or work for just a few hours and that's just not going to cut it for those of us who don't like permeating the nostrils of others with our B.O. or getting a whiff of our own when there's a breeze.

Back in June, I was sent a package of Miessence products from Ely Organics to put to the test. One item in particular wowed and impressed me after just one use.  Here I am two months later, totally thrilled that I've found something that shouldn't be that difficult to find - an 89% organic, 100% roll-on deodorant that stands up to its conventional counterparts.  Sure, I still love the Soapwalla Deodorant Cream I found back in March but just as it ran out the Miessence Tahitian Breeze Roll-On Deodorant landed on my doorstep.  And could it really be possible that I've been looking for a totally effective natural deodorant for years and I found two amazing ones within just a few months of each other?!  Apparently, yes. To my complete surprise, one application in the morning gets me through the entire day.   No re-applying, no hint of stench - just odor-killling, natural ingredients that keep me smelling fresh even in the middle of a scorching summer with unbearable humidity. "This is a great product that truly lasts for the whole day" says Summer Rayne-Oaks, eco-model, environmentalist and author of Style, Naturally - The Savvy Shopping Guide To Sustainable Fashion and Beauty.  She's absolutely right. 


Ingredients: certified organic aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, certified organic citrus bergamia (bergamot) essential oil, xanthan gum, certified organic canaga odorata (ylang ylang) essential oil, sodium bicarbonate, certified organic pelargonium graveolens (geranium) essential oil, certified organic citrus aurantifolia (lime) essential oil, certified organic pogostemon cablin (patchouli) essential oil, aqua.

Buy: Miessence Tahitian Breeze Roll-On Deodorant $9.25




Have you found a natural deodorant that actually WORKS??  I'd love to know what you've discovered in the comments below!!  (Please don't tell me it starts with "To" and ends with"m's" - because it ain't natural folks...)








Disclosure: Ely Organics sent us the product in this review for the purpose of an honest and candid assessment though by doing so did not alter our opinion or experience of them. We are not paid for our reviews. To learn more about our stringent review criteria click here.  

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails