Search This Blog

Loading...

Cool Vintage Finds At ethanollie on Etsy! Loving this Fabulous Robin's Egg Blue Vintage Wizard Fan...



Today, as temps creep into the low nineties, humidity rises and the loud hum of the insect choir outside my office window rises and falls in the mid-afternoon here, this vintage Robin's egg blue/turquoise fan seems like a great way to cool down any desk, reading nook or side table.  Isn't it great?!?  

It's a complete and utter coincidence that I just so happen to figure out that the same person who owns  ethanollie is the same person who decorated this fabulous room for her 6 year old son.  I found this post on ohdeedoh today as I was looking for little boy bedroom decor inspiration for my sister.  She's in the process of decorating her 3 year old son's new room on a budget. 


Find: Vintage Wizard Fan @ ethanollie on Etsy for $50 

Find: Boy's Room Tour on ohdeedoh

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails