Search This Blog

Loading...

18 Rabbits Delicious Granola Bars Packed With Organic Ingredients In San Francisco



I picked up the 18 Rabbits Haute Diggity Date Gracious Granola Bar yesterday at one of my all-time favorite health food stores (Down To Earth in Granger, IN) to eat with the smoothie I ordered at their smoothie bar.  It was SO GOOD and packed with organic ingredients so big bonus points for that (and I think their packaging/branding is awesome)! And what's more is that they are wheat free, sodium free, refined sugar free, rich in fiber, contain absolutely no trans fats or GMOs! 

So chewy and delicious...

 Photo credit: 18 Rabbits Facebook page

I MUST try the granola next...


Photo credit: Lovely Package

I think Cheeky Cherry Chocolate will be the next bar of theirs I try...




These bars are definitely worth giving a try!!  I wish I had bought more!!

Find online: 18 Rabbits here or Amazon.com

Find in stores: Whole Foods, Peet's Coffee + Dean & Deluca

Find in flight: 18 Rabbits is now being served on all Virgin America morning flights - how cool is that!  Airplane food just took things up a notch! 


Store Locator: Click here or buy them online click here.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails