Search This Blog


Wardrobe Must-Have :: My Favorite Organic Cotton Beater Tank Top From SPUN

Last July I ordered five SPUN organic cotton tank tops from Greenloop (upon a recommendation from Green Grechen) and they are still one of my favorite wardrobe basics. Every woman needs the perfect tank in several versatile colors to get her through each season. I've worn my Sangria, Black, Truffle and Tibetan Blue tanks through Summer, Fall, Winter and now I'll be wearing them into Spring. They still look great, have retained their color and fit and I'm very pleased with my purchase.

What makes SPUN beater tanks different is their length, cut and that they're made sustainably with 100% Certified Organic cotton AND made in the U.S. The U-shaped neckline is very flattering and the extra length is perfect.

I wear them with everything.  I've worn them under five layers this past winter, with a skirt or shorts in the summer and under t-shirts, paired with jeans and even to sleep in.  They will stretch out a bit after many wears, but just wash and dry them (on low) and they'll bounce right back to their original fit.

FindSPUN 100% Certified Organic Cotton Beater Tank $25

Tip: Wearing a long, fitted tank underneath another shirt so that it shows will visually elongate your body and help conceal a pooch (belly).  If you want to add some height to your stature or "lose" some weight a la layers, you may just want to give it a try! 

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails