Search This Blog

Loading...

Review :: New Modern + Hip Reusable Glass Water Bottles From LifeFactory




From the makers of these super cool baby bottles comes reusable water bottles just for adults.  Yes, I know what you're saying right about now..."glass?! that seems kinda crazy!"  Well, its not so much crazy as it is a pure pleasure to drink out of and the glass is encased in a modern silicone sleeve to protect it (and provides good grip as well).

All this talk about BPA this and BPA that - well, why not just avoid that dilemma and use glass instead?!?






I've been using mine for the past couple months and I love it.  Sure, we have reusable plastic water bottles in the house but there's something so entirely different and nice about drinking out of glass (i.e. no plastic smell or taste).  This has a twist-off top, wide mouth for easy drinking, and the bottle is really comfortable to hold either by the loop on the top of the lid or on the bottle, with its slip-resistant silicone sleeve. 

The bottle was actually stolen from me a couple weeks ago.


When my husband couldn't find his plastic water bottle to take with him to work I offered my Pearl White LifeFactory Water bottle and haven't really seen it since.  He loves it so I think I'm going to let him claim it as his own, but this means I need one too.  I think Spring Green or Orange would be nice! 





  • BPA, phthalate, PVC, and polycarbonate free
  • Silicone sleeve is free of plastics and 100% non-toxic
  • All materials are FDA approved
  • With glass there is no chemical leaching and no metallic taste
  • Widemouth bottle make it easy to add ice, citrus slices, tea bags, etc
  • Patent pending silicone sleeve provides a great gripping surface and helps to prevent breakage
  • Bottle and sleeve can be put in the dishwasher together
  • 22oz (650ml)

Disclosure: Lifefactory sent us the water bottle for an honest and candid review though it in no way altered our opinion of it.  To learn more about our review criteria, click here.  To advertise with us, click here.    

    blog comments powered by Disqus
    Related Posts with Thumbnails