Search This Blog


La Peau Couture Organic Diminishing Wrinkle Serum Spotted In Academy Awards Nominee Gift Baskets

This Organic Wrinkle Diminishing Serum from La Peau Couture™ was just one of the many things Academy Awards nominees received in their gift baskets (valued at $85,000) last week and the company is boasting that their ingredients are 100% certified organic.  After checking out the short and simple ingredient list my eyes landed on the price (and then fixated on it) because it seems you'd have to be a celebrity to afford it.

I'd like to know what you think - what would it take for you to drop 499 bills on a skin care product?  What would it have to do for you to spend that much or would you even consider it at all???

Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts.  I have my own opinion, which I'll share, but I'd love to know what you think first!!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails