Search This Blog

Loading...

Stewart+Brown's HUGE 24 Hour Close Out Sale Ends This Friday! Score BIG on organic eco-fashion!


You've got to head over to Stewart+Brown right now and check out their crazy (I mean, crazy) deals.  One of my New Years resolutions is to buy less clothes, but to buy high quality so they last and on top of that I'm trying to buy organic and/or fair trade when possible.  Well, this sale helped me to do both.  I just checked out with all my loot and was able to stock up on a lot of organic cotton basics and this cable sleeve cardi for $38, (regularly $258) and these pleat pants perfect for lounging (regularly $170, now $12) for dirt cheap prices.  I scored some organic cotton tanks for $8 (regularly $75) and many long sleeve tees for $10 (regularly $66).  I already own this long sleeve tee in brown and love it so I just had to stock up (the length is perfect and I love the long sleeves)!


So, what are you waiting for?  Head on over now because the sale ends tomorrow at noon EST!  And if they're all out of your size or you just want to find out what other things may go on sale, check back tomorrow morning when they'll restock everything.



p.s. you must sign up for an S+B account to see the 24 Hour Clearance Sale. <<


p.s.s. want to know why they've slashed prices?  They're making room for their Spring 2010 line!  Check out the video on their home page.  


xo

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails