Search This Blog

Loading...

Found :: Healthy Snacks At Starbucks!





Look what I spotted at Starbucks last week:  USDA Organic 'Peeled Snacks'.  My favorite is Much-Ado-About-Mango but I also saw they carry Apple and Cherry too.  Want to know what's in the bag?  Organic fruit.  That's it - no sugar, nada.  Now mango is indeed a very sweet fruit, so if you're trying to cut back on your sugar consumption (even natural sugar), opt for the apple variety or enjoy it every once in a while.  I ordered mine with a cup of Tazo Calm hot tea (because it was night time, I order Tazo Zen tea during the day). 

Other healthy brands I spotted: Peter Rabbit Organics fruit juice for kids, Stretch Island Fruit Leather and KIND Healthy Snack bars.  Sure there are still baked goods loaded with refined flour and sugar in the glass case as usual, but its nice to know there are healthy (affordable) options!

Peeled fruit snack bags are just $2/bag at Starbucks.  They're also offered at Whole Foods, Bloomingdales, Hudson News (airports) and Marriott hotels. 

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails