Search This Blog

Loading...

Charming Pillows + Totes Made In The U.S. With 100% Organic Cotton Spotted At Fey Handmade



I'm not sure why I have a thing for simple birds printed on simple things, but I do.  Call it cliche if you may, but it can't be helped.  It is what it is.

I discovered Fey Handmade via the heysusy* blog {lots of good eye candy there btw} and my eyes paused on this Little Birds 100% organic cotton twill pillow printed with water-based ink handmade in the U.S. by Chakra Pennywhistle (love the name).  I might also love the way these pillows look on this vintage chair because I have these exact same ones {4 of them} - an amazingly fresh find discovered at a thrift shop for $5 each {yes - you can find vintage treasures at incredibly affordable prices}! 

I also spotted this organic cotton Bird Cage tote, but honestly I'm more drawn to these fabulous blue shoes:



Fey Handmade offers free shipping within the U.S. and you'll get 15% off knocked off your first order when you sign up for their newsletter.

You'll find even more great organic, recycled and handmade textiles over at Chakra Pennywhistle.  Check their site out right here.  

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails