Search This Blog

Loading...

Beautiful + Cozy Organic Cotton Bedding From Textile Designer Amy Butler



A couple years ago one of my ultra-crafty friends made me a yoga mat bag (using this free pattern) out of Amy Butler fabric from her Lotus collection that I absolutely love and I've admired her green gift wrap and eco tableware since I spotted it last Winter.  As I start to think about making my home more cozy for colder days ahead, I can't help but drool over this Amy Butler 100% organic cotton Bucharest bedding.



 
 Inspired by flourishes and motifs found in Romanian embroidery, the look is both classic yet modern.  You can find it at Bed Bath & Beyond or from Amy Butler direct.



Right now, EcoSalon is hosting an Amy Butler giveaway and you could win this bedding for yourself!  Check it out here.


Images: www.amybutlerdesigns.com

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails