Search This Blog

Loading...

Review :: Jacqueline Evans Naturopathic Facial Toner + Antioxidant Facial Serum

Is it just me or do some super fab things come from Down Under? These two products are based on Naturopathic philosophies, created in small batches by hand and packed with nourishing, natural + organic content. Sure, I may have fell in love with the packaging first, because it's simple, colorful + unlike any I've seen in "natural" beauty, but I don't typically judge a book by it's cover so I put these two to the test for one month.

My skin adored them. I used this to wash my face (which worked great!} and the only other two products I used were...

Rooibos Facial Toner :: Does not strip or dry my skin or leave it with that tight feeling often experienced with alcohol~based toners, but leaves it hydrated and prepped for serum. I spritzed a few sprays on a cotton pad and wiped gently all over my face + neck prior to applying moisture. Lasted one month.

Ingredients {not on website, but provided by Founder + Formulator, Jacqui Evans}:

Organic rooibos tea*, rosa damascena (rose) water*, aloe vera concentrate, soya lecithin, vegetable glycerine, amyris balsamifera (sandalwood) oil, rosa damascena (rose) oil, pelargonium graveolens (geranium) oil, grapefruit seed extract. *certified organic ingredients


Argan + Rosehip Oil Face Serum :: Smells of geranium {divine} and contains two of the most powerful skin regulators, healers + moisturizers on the planet. I used no other moisturizer and just used one drop in the morning and one at night for my entire face, neck + décolleté. I will likely not be able to use this up in less than 4 months making it a tremendous value + ultra smart buy! It's as if my skin craved this and somehow this combination staved off blemishes + dry skin {not easy to do both}. Additionally, I have a thing for oil/serum in a dropper {might make me feel like a mad scientist in a lab} making it easy to dispense just one drop at a time.

Ingredients {not on website, but provided by Founder + Formulator, Jacqui Evans}:
Argania spinosa (argan oil), rosa canina (rosehip seed oil)*, boswellia carterii (frankinscense) oil, amyris balsamifera (sandalwood) oil, citrus aurantum (neroli) oil, d-alpha tocopheryl. *certified organic ingredients

Find :: Jacqueline Evans Facial Toner and Antioxidant Serum

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails