Search This Blog

Loading...

The Search Is {Finally} Over :: Best Natural Mascara


If you've been on the hunt for natural mascara, you know it hasn't been easy {or pretty}. Smudges, clumping and flakes were prevelant even with very pricey brands. Sure, we've been sent mascara from various brands to put them to the test, but there's a good reason why you won't find a single mascara review on Fig+Sage, because most of them didn't work out well. Until I tried out these two a few months ago, I was very close to giving up hope that I could have my organic cake and eat it too. I began realizing that I either had to stick to conventional brands or risk raccoon eyes in public, and the latter was not really an option, unless of course I was going for a goth look, which for the record, I am not.


There are two clear winners and it seems a whole panel of Green Beauty Experts agree with me! Check out the Best Natural Mascara award in a series of "Best Of Green Beauty". Below you'll find the two mascaras I have found that work well. (Note: my opinion is based strictly on performance, not packaging).

Save :: Organic Wear Mascara $9.95 (Read my review here)

What's To Like: Good volume, no smudging, no flakes, no fragrance, great price for any natural mascara and readily available at your local drugstore or big box chain.

Splurge :: Couleur Caramel Mascara $22.49

What's To Like: Great volume, no smudging, no flakes.

Have you found your holy grail natural mascara???

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails