Search This Blog


Cool Find :: Bento-Ware by Laptop Lunches

I recently discovered this line of Bento-Ware called Laptop Lunches and became an instant fan. I don't have school-aged children yet, but when the day comes there is no question I will be sending those little munchkins off to school with one of these in tow.

Here are some of the reasons I love these lunch boxes :

1.) I'm a sucker for anything bright and colorful and these boxes are just that.

2.) They are BPA, lead and phthalate free.

3.) They promote reusing instead of creating more waste.

4.) They encourage excellent nutrition by setting up portion control as well as a color (and nutrition) rich diet.

5.) They don't have any cartoon characters on them!

May I also mention that these are just as handy for adults as they are for the elementary type. Since most all of us are evaluating ways we can cut back on the ol' budget these days, packing a lunch instead of eating out is a great way to take hundreds off the food bill (and much healthier too!)

What do you think of Bento-Ware? Do you use it? Share your thoughts with us - we'd love to hear!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails