Search This Blog

Loading...

Revolution Organics Launches Freedom Color Makeup Collection Today {+ Reviews}

We're excited to introduce the first color collection from REVOLUTION Organics, named the Freedom Collection. Created from certified organic ingredients and without harmful synthetics or chemicals, their brand new Freedom Lip Gloss debuts on QVC today and the Freedom Beauty Balm is set to debut on April 25th.


I'm using the color "Blushed" and I love the way it gives my cheeks a rosy glow like I just took a walk. I like that it comes in a twist-up tube for convenience, that it's multi-purpose (lips + cheeks) and that I only need to use a little because it's so densely pigmented. The way I apply it is to dot the back of my hands with it (4-5 dots), blend the color by rubbing the backs of my hands together and then I smooth the back of my hands on each cheek, nose and forehead. I like that the color looks natural and stays put. When you see "Blushed" in person it looks brighter than the color in the picture, but once you put it on - it turns into a nice natural-looking pink tone.

I'm wearing and really liking the color "Innocent", an au naturale color with a very light touch of pink and only a hint of shimmer - a perfect option for Spring. This is an ultra-hydrating product that will leave lips dewy and smooth. The ingredients are 100% naturally-derived and at least 85% are certified organic. Plant proteins and extracts give lips of healthy dose of vitamins and antioxidants. You'll find the five shades on sale at QVC today for $23.64.


+ + + + +


All REVOLUTION Organics products are free of: synthetics, parabens, mineral oil, artificial ingredients, petrochemicals and animal testing. And I would be remiss if I didn't give the packaging a much deserved shout-out. The products are housed in FSC-certified hip recyclable tubes that are printed with vegetable-based inks.

I absolutely love what Alexandra Zanella and Melissa Shabinsky, the ladies behind the company are doing - creating "Guilt-Free Glam" products that are as natural as they are hip. They noticed this void in the market and they aren't stopping with these products, there are more in the works!




blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails