Search This Blog

Loading...

Cool Baby Find :: Barley & Birch Organic Cotton Tees


As you may have figured by now, I do not like my son to look like every other kid on the playground. He has his *own* sense of style and does not sport the firetruck shirts, blinky light-up shoes or 'Thomas the Train' apparel like most other boys his age. I prefer my child to have a little class, and more importantly, to wear clothes that reflect our family's desire to eliminate as many polluting products from our home.

I recently received this shirt from a fun and earth-conscious company called barley & birch and I must say, it is a hit! My husband loves the tribute to the Golden Gate Bridge and my son asks to wear his "bridge shirt" whenever he sees it. I love it's red color scheme and the fact that it is 100% certified organic cotton and made with water-based inks - so there is no question that what my son is sporting is earth, water and people friendly. We get compliments on this shirt wherever we go and I love telling people that it is 100% certified organic cotton. It's a wonderful way to start a conversation that probably wouldn't have happened otherwise.

barley & birch has many other graphics and types of clothing to choose from, and a cute and funny website to check it all out on. Go take a looksee for yourself and let us know what you think!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails