Search This Blog

Loading...

Review :: April In Paris Eyeshadow Collection From Alima Pure

For the past few weeks I have been using the April in Paris Eyeshadow Collection from Alima Pure and...I am in love. Like, vacation-in-France in love. The collection includes four beautiful shades inspired by Springtime in Paris. They feel smooth and light on your eyelid and, as with all Alima Pure products, they are absolutely, 100% pure. Here are the descriptions of the four pretty shades from the Alima Pure website:

  • Sacre Coeur – soft rose with golden sparkle, like a beautiful sunrise over the city.

  • Rue Cambon – a delightful medium lavender, reminiscent of a Chanel suit but loaded with sparkle.

  • Versailles – inspired by upholstery in the Roccoco and Baroque styles, a soft mint green laced with golden shimmer and silver sparkle.

  • Le Marais – a chocolate bronze to contrast the pastels and create that uniquely Parisian color palette.
My personal favorite, go-to shadow for every day wear is Sacre Coeur (I'll admit, I have no idea how to pronounce this, so it's a good thing I only have to write it and not say it.) I use it every single day and I actually get happy each time I reach down into my make-up drawer to start applying it - it's that gorgeous. All of the colors are complimentary to each other, so it takes some of the guesswork out application. You can even get pro tips from a make-up artist on how to apply this collection on the Alima Pure website!

If you don't quite have the budget this Spring for a flight and hotel in Paris - why not spend $25 dollars for this collection and close your eyes (they will look stunning) and imagine yourself eating in a Parisian cafe while the flowers are in full bloom.


blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails