Search This Blog


Review :: Get The Glow With RMS Beauty Living Luminizer

I shared the launch of RMS Beauty with you last year, but after having used some of the products my hands-down favorite is the Living Luminizer! This is an especially great product for me right now as I'm still dealing with dry skin but want to jump into Spring with a glow. This multi-purpose cream makeup provides the right amount of glowy sheen to skin and brightens where ever it touches. It comes in a small fogged glass pot with a metal lid and I like to add just a bit around the eyes, on cheeks and swipe it over lip balm. It can also be used as a simple eyeshadow, down the bridge of the nose, on shoulder blades or anywhere you want to add a bit of a glow.

It's made with thoroughly pure certified organic ingredients and is one of my new must-have products! Perfect for anytime of the year, but I'm especially loving it for the transition into Spring. I do not know of any other organic cream makeup product like this on the market. Rose-Marie's high ingredient standards combined with her 20+ years experience in the beauty industry have created a lovely product. I also really like the Lip & Skin Balm - it tastes delicious and is intensely hydrating and pure.

The Living Luminizer is also a favorite of Natural Makeup Artist (and Fig+Sage fan), Jessa Blades, who I interviewed a couple weeks ago on Feelgood Style.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails