Search This Blog


Organic Cotton Diaper Bag By Kirsten James

OK mamas...I'm officially on the diaper bag hunt. The bag I used for my son was cool, but very impractical and I need something a little more sane this time around. I've taken a liking to this organic cotton diaper bag I found on {I love that place!}

Kirsten James has several patterns to choose from in her store and the Alexis Bag in Birch Forest Orange is one of my faves. I think it would give my otherwise basic wardrobe a little boost without looking too diaper bag-y. Of course, I'm partial to those little birdies too! It's made of a washable organic cotton/hemp blend and comes with 4 bottle pockets and a super soft changing pad. Simple, cute and practical - perfect!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails