Search This Blog

Loading...

verē :: Organic Vegan Chocolate With Benefits

With Valentines Day right around the corner, I've got chocolate on the brain. I was pleasantly surprised to stumble on not only certified organic chocolate, but ones wrapped in very cool packaging. Sorry all you milk chocolate lovers out there, you won't find any in this bunch; nothing less than 70% cacao (and vegan), which is how I like my chocolate - the darker, the better. One of these bars, attached to a cool card is a perfect gift for loved ones on your list. Check out these eight totally mouth-watering flavors:

Mint + Nibs Organic Chocolate Bar - 70% cacao

Raspberry + Lemon Organic Chocolate Bar - 70% cacao

Ultimo Dark Organic Chocolate Bar - 75% cacao

Banana + Macadamia Nuts Organic Chocolate Bar - 70% cacao

Pure Dark Organic Chocolate Bar - 70% cacao

Tangerine Organic Chocolate Bar - 70% cacao

Espresso + Anise Organic Chocolate Bar - 70% cacao

Cayenne + Cacao Nibs Organic Chocolate Bar - 70%

I've got my eye on Tangerine. Which one sounds best to you (or do you want them all)?

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails