Search This Blog


Winter Skin Rescue: Favorite Organic Body Balms

Are you chapped, cracked and scaley (your skin anyway)? Along with body oil, I wouldn't survive winter without it. Balm to the rescue! I'm switching between these now, depending on mood or need. And of course they're all without synthetic junk. Have you used any of these? If so, what did you think. What do you use on your skin during the wintery months? Do tell...

Packed full of pure nourishment, this is the most fragrant and one of the most luxurious balms I've ever used. This white milkglass jar is filled to the brim with exotic, pampering & hydrating plant love. I happen to breathe deeply at the hint of geranium and it wafts out as soon as you open the lid and lingers on the skin. Leaves a slight dewy sheen, but no greasy shine. Your skin will feel adored. Smoothes the skin and soothes the senses. Ahhh....bliss.

Revolution Organics All-Over Body Balm $28

This twist top is really handy on the go and the balm is oh-so-multi-purpose! I use it to trample flyaways, on dry knuckles, as hand lotion and on my lips. The packaging is super hip and the certified organic content smells fresh & citrusy. We discovered it months back and since then People mag, Oprah mag, Organic Beauty mag, Marie Claire and The New York Times (amongst others) have been singing its praises.

*Available in Canada via Saffron Rouge until next month when they'll launch the line in the U.S. Until then you can find it at

Trillium Organics Body Butter $24

(On Sale Now for $16.79)

I discovered this brand ten years ago. It started with an affection for their body polish and continued with this butter. This tub has been on or in my nightstand for about a year...yes, the same 8 ounce year (granted I probably own more balm/butter than most, but its still quite a long time making it a completely economical solution). I use it at night to replenish my skin as I sleep and I wake up to hydrated and happy skin, sans the itchies. I adore Clementine Clove and Lavender Geranium.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails