Search This Blog

Loading...

Recycled Polyester Cocoon Trench: What I Need Right Nau!!!

I can't get over the fact that it can be 18 below zero here and 80 degrees above zero in SoCal on the same day (like it was a few days ago). If you're in need of outdoorwear be sure to check out Nau, who are committed to the triple bottom line (people, planet, profit). This 650-fill down Cocoon Trench is made with 100% recycled polyester and yes, I need it right now; although today it warmed up to a balmy 24 degrees but I can still put it to good use (winter isn't over here yet people). And to think I used to require a jacket when it was 50 degrees (psshh)! If you're experiencing sunshine and blue skies (lucky you), stay tuned...we'll have some things up for you soon!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails