Search This Blog


The Most Adorable Balms From Nostalgia Organics {Stocking Stuffer Idea}

If you're a faithful reader its highly unlikely you haven't caught on to the fact that I'm a complete balm fanatic. And my addiction gets worse this time of year. A very quick count produced 16 and that doesn't include what's hiding in drawers, nightstands & purses and it most definitely doesn't include lip balm (that's another story altogether). These silver dollar-sized, vintage-inspired, girly pots of goodness come in some of the cutest packaging I've seen in a long time.

Each pot is filled with impressive ingredients sourced from all over the world. I bought 5 of them on Etsy last week and they're all sitting here on my desk right now so that I can take frequent obsessive breaks to rub them into the backs of my hands, cuticles and lips. My two favorite scents are Sparkle and Dilly Dally. The consistency isn't soft or anything you can scoop out. The balm doesn't sit on top of my skin like some, nor are they oily, greasy or thick. They're solid and I have to rub my finger over the top so that they melt onto my finger, so I imagine they'll last quite awhile.
Nostalgia Organics' Philosophy:
♥ Nurturing, beneficial bodycare from fruits, nuts and oils.

♥ Fair trade and organic ingredients whenever possible.

♥ Nothing artificial or synthetic. All-natural ingredients.

♥ Recyclable packaging and earth friendly shipping supplies.

♥ Creating luxurious, lovable organic bath products.

They plan to launch full sizes in custom metal tins (these smaller sizes are in plastic jars) early Spring '09. Right now, they have a Buy 3, Get 1 Free Sale until this Friday, 12/12/08. What a great stocking stuffer idea for just $5 each!
Find them here.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails