Search This Blog

Loading...

And The Winner Of The Amala Beauty Travel Kit Is...

Jomama on a Llama...you're our very lucky winner!!! Congrats on winning a Rejuvenating Travel Kit from Amala Beauty worth $152!!! Please email us at hello {at} figandsage {dot} com within 72 hours!


Comment entry, because its worth sharing:

"The yogurt hydration sounds good to my parched skin. I would be very tempted to keep it... BUT I'd probably give it to my best friend. Then I would force her to let me try a couple products."

For everyone else Amala is offering a discount that's absolutely unheard for them: 30% off any order at Amala Beauty with discount code FREUNDE1 until 12/15/08 (only 4 days left...you'd better hurry!).

And if you do try anything, be sure to stop back by and let us know how you like it!

xo,







P.S. If we were picking the winner ourselves based on names (don't worry, we're not, we use Randomizer), Jomama on a Llama would have definitely won because you made us laugh and couldn't we all use one :)

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails