Search This Blog

Loading...

Lulu Organics Hair Powder :: For Days Of Unwash

Much to the chagrin of my sister and hairstylist cousin, I have a once-a-day shampoo habit and I'm trying to kick it. I love being clean (which may explain my soap-loving tendencies). Recently, I've been trying to skip a day of hairwashing (not showering mind you, just shampooing). I tend to experience oily roots by the end of the day, so I was pleasantly surprised and excited to try Lulu Organics Hair Powder (in Lavender & Clary Sage) "for days of unwash". I've been using this wonderfully packaged vintage shaker that I imagine would fill the shelves of an old-fashioned apothecary, and I like it! It helps cut the grease and has a very light but pleasant aroma that makes me able to tolerate my new every-other-day, no "poo" policy. Check out all four hair powders here.

S

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails