Search This Blog


Holiday Or Economic Stress Getting To You? Try H. Gillerman Organics Remedies {Review}

This is the week madness ensues. Travelers hustle, guests swarm, menus transform into meals, sales peak, shoppers become vultures, kids surrender wish lists and gift & to do lists bulge. Like we don't already have enough to worry about.

A few weeks ago I stumbled upon a luxury wellness line of clinical grade, certified organic essential oils designed to deal with a variety of stresses. Hope Gillerman, licensed aromatherapist, founder & creator of H. Gillerman Organics is one of the countries leading holistic practioners. She's spent the last 25 years learning from some of the great holistic masters, listening to client needs and handcrafting essential oil blends and remedies to help people resolve stress-related issues in the tradition of Chinese Medicine. These are not mass-produced (like the majority of essential oils on the market) or chemically altered in any way.
I can tell you first hand these are highly potent, strong and targeted blends. I've used every one and most recently I've been applying the Jaw Clenching Remedy because for some reason I am doing just that {a lot} and have to consciously remember to relax my jaw. This happened again yesterday and after applying it, five minutes later I realized my jaw wasn't a vice, but at ease.
I usually have no problem going to sleep and am typically out as soon as I hit the pillow, but there are those nights when I have too many things on my mind and lie awake. When that happens, I dab a drop of this on my wrists and breathe it in slowly ten times which does the trick.

Yesterday their online shop opened up in which you'll find Pure Breathing, True Relaxation, Natural Rest and Clear Mind remedies in two forms each {pure essential oil blends & essential oils mixed with olive oil for roll-on application}. Now these aren't cheap but the old adage "you get what you pay for" rings true in this case and they're unlike what you find in 99% of stores. All oils are sourced from the best crops in the world, of the highest quality, unaltered and undiluted in any way. They're USDA Certified Organic and the packaging is gorgeous, luxurious and recycled.

Deep breath...

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails