Search This Blog


Review :: Shea Terra Organics African Shea Butter

It snowed here last night (yes, snowed) and the salt trucks made their first appearance of the season. There’s just a hint of snow on the ground today because it’s still in the low 30s and I can tell you I’m not ready for it. I’m still enjoying Fall and all that accompanies it, but ready or not…here comes Winter.

Much like the squirrels outside busy gathering sticks and nuts for the long haul and hibernation ahead, it’s at this point in the year I begin gathering warm weather clothes & hydrating skin/body products. One such product in my arsenal is shea butter. I’ve already starting using Shea Terra Certified Organic East African Shea Butter that’s made from Shea Nilotica which only grows in the jungles of Eastern Africa.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails