Search This Blog

Loading...

Get The Glow :: Non-Toxic Candles To Cozy Up Your Place


Yesterday was a bit rainy and colder than it has been. Bright yellow, orange and red leaves are all over the ground. This must be what causes the craving to get nestled in at home, the urge for cider, and a fire in the fireplace. Last night I came through the door with a bag full of candles and an intention of cozying up the place and making it smell like Fall. As soon as I opened the door, it smelled like someone had been baking gingerbread all day, though I saw no evidence of it. Apparently, my honey and I had the same idea and he was brewing a concoction of water, cinnamon & cloves on the stove. The house stills smells great today, but it could have to do with the fact that I've been burning my candles all day. Perhaps you too are ready for some delicious smells wafting through the house with out polluting it. I found a great assortment of candles sans any artificial fragrance that are sure to get you prepped for snuggling in blankets, glowing fireplaces & colder days ahead:





S

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails