Search This Blog

Loading...

Fab Find :: The Owyn Toy Box


I am in L-O-V-E with this toybox named "Owyn" made by Mod Mom Furniture. It is sweet, hip, and clever and it's made by a mom of two kids. Being the mom of one rambunctious little boy myself, I am astounded that she has the time to even brush her teeth, much less make furniture for a living. Somehow she has found a way to do it all and she's doing it well.

The "Owyn" has some pretty great green features such as being made from earth-friendly birch plywood, non-toxic paint and low-VOC polyurethane coating, which makes perfect sense when you're making furniture for children. The mid-century legs and the clean lines of the toybox make it a perfect choice for any modern nursery. My favorite part is the two leaves, which are the access holes to all of the treasures inside - so cool! I know that alone would keep my curious little explorer busy for at least 10 minutes (oh, how I'd love 10 minutes.) This beautiful little box can be found on Etsy as well as many other online retail boutiques. You can find other brilliant pieces and more information about this amazing Mod Mom here.

E

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails